Non -Resident Import Players - Conditioning Camp and Tryout Camps
ONLINE REGISTRATION COMMENCES JUNE 1, 2017 - FORMS FOR CAMPS WILL BE LOADED BELOW AND AVAILABLE BY THE LAST WEEK OF MAY.
Non Resident Import Players (players who primary residence does not reside within Spruce Grove's LMHA) must register online for any PAC Conditioning Camp and/or Tryout Camps or the PeeWee AA tryouts.
- Please make sure before you register that you have selected and completed the package below that pertains to you.
- Complete and saved each form separately as a PDF file to your computer, as you will be prompted during the registration process to upload these forms, if you have issues uploading the forms please continue on with the online registration and either drop off (47 Huntington Cres), email (email@example.com) or fax (780-571-0065) the forms to the office.
- Once the registration has been received you will be emailed a confirmation notice from the office (if you do not receive a confirmation notice by the next business day please contact the office to confirm your registration was received, system generated confirmation is not considered confirmation of the registration, a direct email from the office will be sent out for all registrations received once reviewed and verified).
Conditioning Camps (Registration for the below camps are found under the "Conditioning Camp Division" on the Registration - Division Selection page during the online registration process) - A permission form will be required for these camps and once Hockey Alberta has forwarded the new forms to the association they will be sent out to all non resident players to have completed and emailed to our office.
Bantam High Performance Camp -
Midget High Performance Camp - FULL
Atom Prep Camp - FULL
PeeWee Prep Camp - FULL
Bantam Prep Camp - Full for goalies, still room for a player
Midget Prep Camp - Full for players, still room for goalies
Tryout Camp Forms (Registration for the following packages are under the "PAC Tryout Division", except for the PAA registration that is under the "Peewee Division" on the Registration - Division Selection page during the online registration process)
- Please note players eligible for any of the AA, AAA teams below are based on player’s primary residences that fall within SGMHA draw zone/regional zone boundaries. Please click here for information on the models and the Associations that fall within the Draw Zone or Regional Zone for SGMHA teams.
PAA Tryout Package
BAAA Tryout Package - for players from Onoway & Stony Plain if you are starting at the BAAA tryout, you are automatically registered into the BAA tryouts, you do not have to complete both tryout packages, however please complete the AA Notification of Tryout form as part of your registration package for the BAAA Tryouts
BAA Tryout Package
M15AAA Tryout Package
MAA Tryout Package
M15AA Tryouts - only SGMHA registered players are eligible to tryout for his team, as it does not fall under the Hockey Alberta AA Model
Should your child make the team in Spruce Grove please note the following:
- Commitment to a Rep Team requires extra time and financial commitments, please ensure that you understand what is required prior to final team selection, that the family is prepared to meet all expectations.
- Once the player is confirmed to the team your credit card will be charged for the total division registration fee plus 1/3 of the estimated Team Rep Fees (a 2nd and 3rd payment for the team rep fees will be applied to your credit card on Oct 25 and Nov 25 of the current season). Please click here for approximate Team Rep Fees and payment schedule; players will be suspended from play if Rep Fee payments fall in arrears.
- As part of the registration to a SGMHA/PAC team, each family must complete two mandatory shift as outline on the Mandatory Shift Requirement tab. If you wish to not complete these requirements you can opt out of the requirement by emailing the office that you wish to opt out of the requirement. A cc authorization form will be forwarded to you for completion as confirmation to charge your credit card $100 per shift requirement. Once received back your credit card will be processed and SGMHA will find a volunteer to work your required shift(s) and pay them a credit for working on your behalf, or you can arrange for a worker to work your required shift(s). There is a spare list in the drop down menu under the Mandatory Shift tab on SGMHA website. This option applies only to Non Resident Players and an email notice of this option must be received and confirmed by the office no later than Oct 15 of the current season.
-If you have completed reading the above information and are ready to register online click here, if you have any questions or require assistance please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-962-4655